The governors collectively provide a challenge and support function to the Headteacher and the Leadership Team.
The setting of rigorous and clear targets, and the frequent detailed monitoring and questioning of progress, is fundamental to providing the educational aspirations that Ramsden Hall Academy desires for all its students.
The Academy Executive Committee of an academy or Free School is responsible for ensuring that it is run to promote excellent pupil outcomes. Its duties include:
- Holding the Headteacher to account as a "critical friend"
- Supporting the Headteacher
- Agree policies delegated to this Council
- Making visits to the school to meet staff and pupils
- Monitoring the spend of the delegated budget, including Pupil Premium
Academy Executive Committee Documents
The Chair of our Academy Council is, Mr John Wotherspoon. He is contactable via email on the following email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.